Hi Loves! As all of you know I was on Breakfast Television early this morning! If you missed the segment you can view it here! If you watched you know that I discussed tips and tricks to be Red Carpet ready! Thank you to the entire BTV team!! I had so much fun as always!
1. Spanx – All celebrities wear them including Sofia Vergara, Katy Perry, Gwyneth Paltrow, and many more! These body shaping undergarments will help you look extra fabulous while wearing your most fashionable red carpet dress!
2. Nubra Dreamshapers – You can pick these up at any lingerie store, mine are from La Senza. These are amazing to hold the girls in without having to worry about straps!
3. Jello – Long lasting lip colour doesn’t stay on from the lipstick you’ve purchased! The best trick is to apply Jello before applying your gloss or lip colour. Take a Q-Tip dip in water and into a cherry Jello powder and apply to your lip to create a long lasting stain! *Another tip is to apply vaseline on your teeth to help prevent lipstick from sticking on.
4. Cellulite Cream – We all have that double chin and always wondered how to lift it without cosmetic surgery! Well Cellulite cream will work as instant lipo! Apply to the chin and jawline just before you apply your make-up and voila you’ll suddenly see a difference!
5. Hemorrhoid cream – For those tired eyes. We don’t want to strut our next major event looking tired. Apply some hemorrhoid cream to your under eye to get rid of bags and dark circles!
6. Visine – For stubborn zits, soak a Q-Tip with visine and apply directly on the zit. This will help with redness and swelling of the zit!
7. Unscented Antiperspirant deodorant – We never want to walk in the spotlight with greasy looking skin. Applying a small amount of unscented antiperspirant deodorant to our chin, forehead, nose and upper lip will help with extra sweating on your face!
8. Pepto Bismol – While we normally take this for upset stomach, this pink fluid as a face mask will give you a MEGA glow even with make up on! Reminder – not for daily use!
9. Eyelash Glue – For any of those last minute malfunctions you think you may have just before you hit that carpet! Apply directly to your dress and skin!
Hope you all enjoy these fabulous tips to look Red Carpet ready! ~Love CTina XO