I fell in love with these YSL shoes – they’re funky yet a classy pump! When I looked at the price I realized that they would have put a massive hole in my wallet! As a girl who lives on a budget – I figured I had to pull out the arts and crafts side of me and make these!
What you’ll need:
– Pair of black pumps (mine were from Payless)
– Feathers with a small trim
– Adhesive Velcro
– Clear fabric glue
*Before you purchase the feathers & Velcro you must measure the length of the heel
– Cut the Velcro so that you have a thin strip the width of the heel
– Place the female side (soft side) of the Velcro on the shoes
– Cut the trim of the feathers down, but not too close to the seam
– Glue the trim to the back of the male side of the Velcro and wait to dry
– Attach the Velcro together and VOILA! You have a YSL shoe!